Thinking of Selling Your Florida Horse Farm?
Are you thinking it’s time to consider selling your farm? It can be a hard decision to make; and one of the hardest parts of selling a property can be choosing the right agent. In Florida, you have a great number of agents from whom to choose. But we are not simply agents. We are agents who specialize in farm sales, and who focus strictly on horse farms. This isn’t a hobby or a part time job for us: it is our passion, and we take it seriously. Our work involves more than just putting a sign in front of your property and advertising it in a local magazine, hoping to get people interested in your farm. There’s far more to being a property agent than that! In fact, the smallest percentage of our sales leads come from ads we place in local magazines. Most of the sales we handle require more work – and savvy market knowledge – than the casual observer might anticipate.
With Chris & Rob Desino, you get a team of professionals who take a proactive approach to selling your farm. In today’s market, it takes a team who appreciates each buyer’s needs, who will bend over backwards, to handle this special kind of real estate. Horse-farm agents in Florida must be able to show a brand-new buyer around town and invest time to educate prospective buyers about the area. It is a lot easier for a real-estate professional to simply take listings, put signs out front and not actively pursue buyers. But that simple effort seldom results in closed real-estate deals. To seek out buyers in today’s market, the Desino brothers go to great lengths to reach a national audience of Florida horse-farm buyers. They develop solid leads and work at building relationships with people who want to buy a farm in Ocala, Florida. It makes sense to do business with the Desinos, Ocala Farm Experts, who have a large and qualified base of buyers. We have buyers at every price point, from $200,000 to $10,000,000.
In addition to being farm agents, we are active competitors at a number of large sport horse competitions. We go out on a daily basis to find and court buyers looking to purchase a horse farm in Ocala. We are in regular contact with a large number of potential farm buyers from all over the country. We meet with countless friends and acquaintances at equestrian competitions; these people know we are tremendously successful farm agents in Ocala, and they trust us to find them their “perfect” horse farm – the one that’s just right for their particular needs. We maintain a long list of clients who are looking for that special farm… and your farm could be the ideal fit. We live, breathe, and love the horse business… which translates into more sales of Ocala horse farms!
In addition, as prices on farms continue to rise, buyers require a higher level of service than what was needed in previous years. Our team is all about service, a high level of service that we provide, that we call "Unparalleled Service & Commitment."
In addition to this proactive approach, we also employ a long list of marketing tactics, including but not limited to:
- Advertising every month in numerous national equine magazines that go directly to the clientele who will be buying your farm.
- Sending out direct-mail pieces to targeted equine communities throughout the country. It is a fact that most Ocala farm buyers have other farms throughout the country and are either looking for a winter haven or want to permanently relocate.
- Maintaining an ever-growing email list of more than 30,000 potential buyers, whom we keep abreast of the Ocala farm market.
- Maintaining contact with potential buyers over the long haul. It’s well known that many buyers will take more than a year to close a deal, from the time they start their farm search until they sign on the dotted line. Don’t make the mistake of trusting this critical process to just anyone: Rely on the Desino brothers, who are more dedicated than any other agents in the market.
- Maintaining contact with most of the major equine trainers in Ocala and keeping abreast of their clients who are thinking of buying farms.
- Hosting numerous open houses to show off your farm. We can do as many or as few of these as you want.
- Traveling to many of the equine associations’ national conventions.