Nowhere else will you find Ocala’s superior footing, beautiful weather, & countless equine competitions.
We are thrilled to present to you our 2023 Winter Ocala Farm Portfolio.
Ocala is a grand mix of long-time residents and new. As we continue to welcome new friends and clients, we are reminded of its beauty and dynamism. We hope that these stories instill in you the same pride and sense of place we feel every day.
For example, our community has plenty of activities to enjoy both in and out of the saddle. We hope you are inspired by the accounts of locals who find ways to ser ve their community and ways to unwind. Take advantage of the spectacular winter horse shows and get a taste of our area’s upscale wine and dining experiences – both new and iconic.
Through these stories, we honor your continued support because, together, we make this place our home.
"Thank you for helping me buy the farm of my dreams. I am enjoying the land, the lifestyle, and the freedom of living in the country. You both are highly professional; you understand horse people; and you help with all aspects of buying and selling farms. I know if I have a problem or a question you both will be there to help me. For that I am grateful."
- Beth Mittauer"We’re sold on Ocala Horse Properties! When it comes to realtors, you should have expert support & care. We did! They listened & offered us relevant and appealing choices, not just places that needed to be sold. They did all of their homework and had the expertise to answer our questions so that we could make the best choice!"
- Gail Allison and Tim Purol"ROB & CHRIS, Thank you for both for all you did and for your hospitality and friendship. We feel very fortunate to have found you both. Bob & I are looking forward to many happy years in Ocala to come. The Desino twins made that happen!"
- Delina"Having bought and sold many properties over the past ten years, we feel that Rob and Chris Desino's professionalism, as well as thoughtfulness, have always been paramount in all our buying and selling decisions. Moreover, their advertising program is unparalleled and reaches buyers and sellers across our country as well as the globe.
This we know and have benefitted from firsthand!"
- Tom Lamberti and Jeff DiCarlo – Fallen Oak Farm"Very thorough and professional. I appreciate everything they did for us and would highly recommend them. "
- Derek K."We thank you for the excellent and professional way you represented us throughout the sale of our property. We respect your honest and candid approach in evaluating, pricing and advertising our property. Most of all we appreciate that you brought us (in your words) "not a good, but a great buyer"."
- Gordon and Bonnie"WONDERFUL JOB! Your team has done a wonderful job for me, and I really appreciate it. I’m happy to recommend Ocala Horse Properties to anyone looking for a realtor. Thanks again!"
- Jeff"They know the geology, the flood areas, the traffic patterns and noise, all recent listings and they quickly get to understand the buyers so you see what you will like.
We would use OHP again and recommend them without reservation."
- Jim and Elma"A BIG THANK YOU to all of you for your help with my real estate purchase!!! You were all fantastic with following up on things for me and make sure things went smoothly. Looking forward to seeing you when I head back to Florida."
The #1 Ocala Horse Farm Realtors
$150 Million Ocala Farm Sales in 2021
The Largest Portfolio of Ocala Farms Available
The Largest Dedicated Advertising Budget in the Farm Sales Industry
Why Choose the Ocala Realtors @ Ocala Horse Properties?
As Ocala Florida horse farm owners and equestrians, we LIVE the Marion County horse farm and luxury home market. We don’t want you to buy just any horse farm or training center in Ocala; we want you to buy the right Marion County farm… in the right part of Ocala… with the right amount of acreage… near the right venues… the right distance from downtown Ocala.
“We know which areas are increasing in value and which areas to avoid. It is our responsibility to teach our clientele everything you need to know prior to buying your Ocala horse farm or training center.”
We search for that dream Ocala horse farm or Marion County horse farm as if we were searching for our own. We show every listing that we feel will fit your needs – regardless of whether it is our listing or another agent’s. Buying a horse farm in Ocala / Marion County is one of life’s big decisions and we take our responsibility to you seriously.