Fair Housing Statement:
Ocala Horse Properties® fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act (Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968), as amended, which prohibits discrimination in the sale, rental, and financing of dwellings, as well as in other housing-related transactions. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women, and people securing custody of children under 18), or handicap (disability). Every Ocala Horse Properties agent is contractually obligated to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in the real estate industry, including those imposed by the Fair Housing Act. We actively promote and foster an environment of diversity within our organization, considering it essential for the ongoing success of our business operations.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing: We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect and have access to information that you voluntarily provide to us via email or other direct contact methods. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, except as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g., to ship an order).
- Your Access to and Control Over Information: You can opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- Request that we delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your data.
- Security: We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or by checking for "https" at the beginning of the web page address.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Inquiry: To inquire about properties, users are required to complete the inquiry form. During an inquiry, users need to provide certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you regarding the products or services in which you have expressed interest. You may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) at your discretion, but it is not required.
- Cookies: We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to improve their access to our site and identify repeat visitors. For example, a cookie allows you to log in without entering a password multiple times, thus saving time while on our site. Cookies also help us track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience. The usage of a cookie is not linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. You may opt out of cookies from this website by clicking "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" in the footer.
- Links: This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be cautious when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.